Apr 18, 2008

My little Houdini's

Last night the boys went to a Magic Class at our Park District. There they learned a few tricks and were given the stuff for a couple of them. They said they had a good time and they couldn't wait to get out of the car to show me.
Timmy immediately ran to his room to prepare a trick as Johnny dumped all his goodies out on the living room floor. LOL I asked Timmy to help him prepare too and they both came out with a trick. While Timmy needs a little practice for his to flow believably he at least understands what is supposed to be kept secret. As opposed to Johnny who did everything out in the open! But it was still sooo cute. I will have to try to get some photos of them. But of course now they want a hat, cape and wand! And they want to go back as they do 4 classes a year each with different tricks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!