Jun 9, 2008

I hate storms....

We have been pounded with storms this weekend. And of course they have mostly held off until the late hours. And this means hours of lost sleep because my two oldest sons have inherited their mothers lack of appreciation for a good storm. As I left for work this morning both of them were asleep on the floor next to Tom on the couch. Doesn't sound like we're in for much of a break tonight either.
But I suppose if I chose to look at the cup as half FULL, we are very lucky in that we have not lost power (other than what must have been a quick blip while we were at church) and there has not been any real damage to anything around us. Some really nasty tornadoes touched down about and and half away from us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!