Jul 15, 2008

Just one more...

OK let's just get it out of the way, "Yes, I AM crazy!" But nonetheless, this past weekend we added to our ever growing family and adopted a German Shepard puppy. She is 7 weeks old and we named her Sofie.And because I know you're wondering what in the word makes me think that now is a good time to do this with a 5 year old a 4 year old and a 5 month old...the reason we got her was for added security. I'm quite tired of people taking or vandalizing our stuff and hope that when she gets a bit bigger she will deter people from feeling the need to come into our yard. While we went back and forth about simply adopting an older dog, who would serve this purpose right away we hope that by bringing her in as a puppy she will have a greater attachment to all of the members of our family and be more protective. Hopefully by next summer she'll allow me to feel comfortable letting the boys play in the yard unsupervised for at least short periods of time as this does not happen now and I think my neighbors think I'll watching them every minute of their lives until they turn 18 and move away.

So now that you know all about the why...here she is...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!