Aug 29, 2008

Things you shouldn't let a 5 year old do...

apparently pushing a stroller should be way at the top of that list.

I took all three boys to the library Wednesday after picking Timmy up from school. Timmy needs a library card so I was filing out the paper work and Timmy wanted to push the stroller around a bit...and for some reason...I said ok. The next thing I know, there's a crash and then screaming. Timmy has fallen WITH the stroller. Bryan is screaming like he's been killed. It took him quite a while to calm down and he was ok. But he did hit his nose and forehead and was left with a small bruise across his nose. Nothing like a flipped over stroller and a screaming baby to get your blood pressure going!!

1 comment:

  1. ((HUGS)) so glad it was nothing worse, how very scarey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!