Sep 9, 2008

that's how we roll

I had my camera out this past weekend just playing around. But I got a couple of pictures that I really thought captured life at our house...
My super cool dude...(what you can't see in this photo is that despite the fact that he's wearing a tank and shorts, he's wearing winter gloves, miss matched of course!)
My goofball...(something is wrong in this picture, 5 points if you can find it)
My chow hound...(as if you didn't already know what his favorite activity was)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, oh..His shoes are on the wrong feet! So what do I win????? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You win 5 points! Aren't you excited? That and a dollar something and you can buy a soda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...does it count that I *thought* of it before K posted it? Do I get 6 points? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. how about a nice shiny Bozo button? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. no fair! i noticed the 'flaw' in the pic too... just wasnt the 1st to comment... BOO now i dont get my 5 points lol....

    love the new layout, btw :)

    and your sons (my cousins!) are adorable :)

    p.s. arent u glad i finally learned how to comment even tho i dont have a blogger ID? LOL!

    xoxo

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I'm an equal opportunity point giver...since they don't cost me mcuh...POINTS FOR EVERYONE :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!