Feb 27, 2009

A shameless request!

Ok, I'm so not going to even try to conceal my real motives on this. Here's the deal. On Monday I posted an entry into CVS's For All The Ways You Care contest. I did because I thought it was a great topic that was very timely for me. But today was reminded that the blog entry with the most comments will actually win $150. So here I am, shamelessly, asking, begging really. Ok I'm down on my knees here folks. Please, if you have a moment, stop by that original post here, and leave a comment for me. I don't know if I have a shot at it or not but I would LOVE to get this $150 to give to my parents right now. While I admit my first thought was that we could really use $150 ourselves. It seems much more fitting to give it to the person my post was about should it actually win.
So, I would truly appreciate a couple minutes of your time to jump over there and leave a comment. If you wanted to leave a comment about special caregiver in your life, I'd love to read them!! And if you wanted to pass along this request to anyone else, I'd love that too!!

THANKS!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, great idea to give to your parents, you have a cool blog!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!