Apr 14, 2009

Shi Shu Baby Blanket Review

I recently received the most wonderful baby blanket ever from SHI SHU BABY.

About SHI SHU BABY:
SHI SHU BABY™ blankets were designed with my son in mind. When he was born, he received several cozy, fluffy blankets from friends and family. Many of these blankets were made of microfiber/polyester. Unfortunately, my son's favorite blanket, made of microfiber/polyester, caused him to break out into a rash. That’s when I decided to design a line of blankets made only of natural fibers. When I started researching alternative fabrics/fibers, I discovered Bamboo and fell in love with it's qualities. Bamboo is antibacterial, soft as silk, keeps you cool in the Summer, keeps you warm in the Winter and most importantly...BREATHES! When the SHI SHU BABY™ blanket design was finalized, I decided that I would love to have a larger version for myself. So I designed the signature SHI SHU HOME™ throw.

Now your entire family can enjoy these soft, 100% natural handwoven blankets.

I recieved this Celdon color and its beautiful.  

In case you've missed it in past posts but I haven't fully gone green so hearing that this blanket was made of bamboo made me curious about it's...cuddle factor.  But its amazing.  And to be honest, I haven't let my kids try it out yet.  Despite its antibacterial quality, I just haven't been able to hand it over to my drooly sticky (but oh so cute) little man yet.  Wanna know why?  Because this blanket is sooo much like the blanket I had forever when I was little, I'm having a hard time of letting go of it.   So I'm thirty...something, and I have a blankie, so what!?!  
Maybe I'll be able to get a SHI SHU HOME blanket and be able to give this one to the baby, maybe, if I'm lucky!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!