May 21, 2009

Spreading the Love

I'm a little behind on accepting and passing along this bloggy love so I thought I'd better get to it.

I got this from Shelly,who just happens to be a super sweet blogger with three little monsters, I mean boys just like I do!  Oh and she also happens to have great taste in little men fashion, I spotted her boys wearing the same Mommy Tattoo shirt I was super sad Bryan out grew recently.

Here is what the "Let's Be Friends Award" stands for: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.
So here are my 8 (what? I don't see more than 8, you must be seeing things), which is a crazy hard choice so I chose the bloggers from a group of women whom I've never met in person but who some are amazing friends!
  1. Shawna
  2. Kristine
  3. Tricia
  4. Susan
  5. Crystal
  6. Brandi
  7. Deann
  8. Misty
  9. Karrie
  10. Jenn
And I'm sure I'm missing someone from a quick scan of my list of a mere of 231 blogs I follow.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Are we in order of your favorites? Don't lie, you know I'm your second most favorite blogger EVER! Lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only got mine the tattoo shirts after i saw your little one with it on! i love them! your boys are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I am just catching up, this made me smile. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!