Apr 15, 2010

My Job Chart review


My Job Chart is a FREE online Chore Chart that teaches kids to work in a fun and productive way. Using an easy and fun online system, My Job Chart inspires kids to do their chores on time. An interactive point system tracks your child's progress, creating excitement and enthusiasm among kids. And the fully customizable chore chart allows you and your child to decide upon mutually determined rewards, fostering communication and developing responsibility. You even get an email or text message when your kids finish their chores or they earn a reward!

I just signed up and created some jobs. It's super quick and easy. I still need to set up the rewards but thinking about including the kids in that process. The site as a great selection of jobs and rewards already available if you need ideas but also allows you to create your own.

For us this program might take a little more effort as our kids are allowed very limited computer time but this would be great if you have tech savvy or older kids who'd be able to enter their completed jobs on their own.

Sign up here today for FREE!

Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post, but was entered into a drawing for a gift card for sharing my honest personal opinion on this site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!