Jun 10, 2010

Ice, Ice Baby...

My 7 year old has never even heard of Vanilla Ice (despite the fact that I was in love with him, and it was the first concert I ever went to) but apparently, he's down with the Vanilla Ice, shaved eye brow style!
::Sigh:: I can't even begin to explain the logic behind how/why this occurred other than it was during and effort to clean himself up after caking himself in mud. Why that involved a razor, we will likely never understand. But we talked about how ridiculously dangerous this stunt was and left it at that. I couldn't be TOO mad as I remember being almost the exact same age when I got in trouble for messing with razors!!

So come on and make a mom feel better, share your own or your kids razor stories with me!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!