Jul 30, 2010

Five Question Friday, 7-30

Some getting to know you fun from Five Crooked Halos....

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
I had a satin trimmed blanket named GiGi (pronounced gee gee).  It went everywhere but surprisingly held together very well.  My mom replaced the trim MANY times but the blanket itself held together, not like the wooby from Mr Mom.  It is in a box...somewhere...in my stuff.

2. Do you dream in color?
I have no idea.  I only remember maybe one or two dreams a year.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I'm 5' 11 4/4" yeah that's my story and I'm sticking too it.  Don't do the math.  You'll convince yourself that it actually equals 6' but that's wrong.  I promise! :) I have no idea why I have a hang up about my height but I do.  Maybe in part because my husband is 5' 7"...  

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
I don't think I could have come up with an answer for this if it weren't for Dawn's answer.  I had never even heard of havign voice options before.  But that could be so much fun.  I don't think I'd like Ozzy tho, I can't understand him most of the time unless he's yelling.... SHARON!  So I am going to say something like Tim Allen, as Buzz Lightyear.  "Make a right at the next street...proceed To Infinity AND BEYOND!"  Yea, I'm a dork, I know

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
I almost always return it.  It has to be super nasty, like one day last winter where the lot hadn't been cleared and it took all my might to get it to my van.  I knew it clearly wasn't going to move and very few people were out in that mess so I got it safely out of the way but not back to the corral.  Otherwise, yes I return them, its a huge pet peeve of mine.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I would love Buzz as my guide too! Hapy Friday Lisa! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
    Yes, I do, it's a pink quilt handmade by my great grandmother. It is packed away as it is tattered and unusable. I keep it only for sentimental reasons.

    2. Do you dream in color?
    I really don't recall.

    3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
    I am 5'3 and quite content with my height, tho' I don't know why, but I am.

    4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
    I don't know, but the voice couldn't be a soothing or relaxing one or else I'd fall asleep. I already struggle with falling asleep if I drive too long!

    5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
    I return it. Lisa, this is a pet peeve of mine too. I always wonder if the people who don't return the carts are the ones who complain the loudest when their cars are hit by runaway carts denting and scratching their cars????

    Thanks for sharing this,
    Theresa
    www.faithandfamilyreviews.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!