Aug 27, 2010

Milano Moments

Let me introduce you to summer's sweetest indulgence - the delectable Strawberry Milano® cookieThis fab little cookie deliciously pairs luscious strawberry filling with rich, dark chocolate for an irresistible, sweet indulgence that brings a moment of satisfaction to any day.   
To celebrate the premiere of this delectable treat, Pepperidge Farm launched a new Milano Facebook Page to encourage consumers to share their favorite “Milano Moments” in an online movement to unite Milano fans worldwide.

This summer has been a very busy one.  Mostly busy in the best sense of the word, going places, seeing people and just having great experiences.  But sometimes that always being on the go catches up with you.  A couple weeks ago we'd rushed around all morning and early afternoon on a Sunday and I was feeling tired and hot, but when we got home two of the boys really wanted to stay outside and play.  Since one of them was only 2, going inside while they stayed out wasn't an option.  So I fought the urge to bribe them to go inside with a movie I'd know they couldn't resist, and I agreed to stay outside.  And I was so glad I did.  We spent several hours outside enjoying this kind of beautiful day.



I spent part of the time with my feet up, listening to some music on my phone and just watching the boys run around and be silly and part of the time playing with them.  I love the things we've gotten to do this summer and memories I hope I am making for my kids, but sometimes we can miss the simple joys if we don't take the time to slow down and enjoy what we have while we have it!

Try them yourself with a $1 off coupon, click here!


Meet the Milano mavens
The Milano mavens are a group of women who share their lives and interests on their personal blogs. They also happen to be huge fans of Pepperidge Farm® Milano® cookies. Check out how the mavens' take a Milano moment:

Jenny Rapson & Emily Berry, Mommin It Up
Laurie Turk, Tip Junkie
_________________________________________________________________________
  "A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand."  ~Author Unknown
Disclosure: This post is part of a One2One Network campaign with Pepperidge Farm Milano's and will gain me an entry into a contest for a gift card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!