Sep 22, 2010

The New Adventures of Old Christine 5 Days a Week (post 2)


In "The New Adventures of Old Christine,"  "Old" Christine puts up with a lot of crap from the other moms at her son, Ritchie's private school in hopes of him fitting in an making friends.  I have to say that I've been pretty lucky to have met mostly great parents in the day to day activities of my kids.  But I have been driven to my own sort of insanity because of my need to help out in someway with all the activities my kids are involved in.  This often leads to some pretty hectic schedules and more than once has left me scratching my head wonder, how exactly did I get myself into this.  Last year as I served as the PTO Treasurer, Children's Ministry Team Leader, and various lesser roles in their scouting and sports activities, I would end up with days were I didn't' even see my kids as I rushed from meeting to meeting.  Some nights the kids had to eat McDonald's in the car on our way from one activity to another.  All this left me wondering if doing this "for the kids" was really in their best interest.  Often we get wrapped up in what we THINK is best for them and forget to really take a step back and see what REALLY is best.  This year I've readjusted my commitments so that I can help out where it works out for us but still allows us to be the family we are supposed to be...TOGETHER.  We all want to do what's best for our kids but sometimes we lose site of what that really is.

Tune in to "The New Adventures of Old Christine" 5 days a week! Check out the website to find your local show times.

I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'The New Adventures of Old Christine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!