Oct 12, 2010

KT Tunstall, Tiger Suit Album review






* KT is a Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum, Scottish-born singer-songwriter
* Tiger Suit will be released October 5th and her rollicking first single "Fade Like A Shadow" is already a Top 20 hit at radio.
* KT will be on tour this Fall (10/31-12/1)
* KT's previous hit songs include - the Grammy-nominated "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree," "Suddenly I See," Other Side of the World" or "Hold On".



I love KT Tunstalll's sound! And this album did NOT disappoint.  I think overall, the album has a slightly lighter feel than some of the songs, KT is well known for.  But my personal favorite on this album is Glamor Puss, which is, as the name might suggest is a fun funky song.  But this whole album is now in regular rotation in my CD player.  Whether you are/have been a KT Tunstall fan, i would encourage you to give this new album a listen.

Disclosure:  The product(s) featured in this review was provided free of cost to me for the sole purpose of product testing and review. This review has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of my family and/or self. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!