Nov 10, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 10

Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

Wow, this question is sort of harsh. I'm honestly torn here because the truth, doesn't always make me look so great.  But I did commit to thirty days of TRUTH not thirty days of making myself look good.  So there is someone I wish I didn't know.  Unfortunately there is a tie there that doesn't allow me to completely let them go, as much as I wish I could.  But I'm trying to let go as far as not concerning myself with their goings on, no matter how insane it becomes.  The drama that surrounds them is like nothing I've ever seen and it is too much for me.  But at the same time, as I've confessed in the past I am a bit of a gossip hound and hate to feel out of the loop with their dramatic foolishness.  I know this is immature and I really do wish I could completely let go of it, but I haven't. It does totally make me wish it just hadn't ever been part of my life.




**In case you missed my post here, I am taking part in a challenge called 30 Days of Truth. Each day in November I will write about a given topic of truth as it relates to me.

1 comment:

  1. definitely avoid the drama whenever possible. I swear I think some people attract drama.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!