Nov 23, 2010

30 Days of Truth, Day 23

Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.
I think most of my 'wishes' can still be done.  But the one thing I wish I had done that I can't still do, is to have faith in myself earlier in life.  There were a lot of things I could have done already if I'd just had more belief in myself.  I went to school for a generic business degree when I knew I had other passions but I was afraid I could never succeed in more creative fields.  I wish I'd have had the courage to do what I loved and not cared what others thought!


**In case you missed my post here, I am taking part in a challenge called 30 Days of Truth. Each day in November I will write about a given topic of truth as it relates to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!