Nov 25, 2010

30 Days of Truth, Day 25

Day 25: The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
I honestly, don't know why I am still alive today.  I DO believe that we are all put here for a purpose and I still clearly have work to do.  I know the things I still want to accomplish but I'm not sure which of those (or combination) are my true purpose.  I do know there was one specific incident when I was in college that I truly believe a group of us were specifically watched out for.  There is simply no other explanation for how we all ended up coming out of a very nasty accident totally ok. 
We were on a trip to another college for a conference, like 11 of us in a 15 passenger van.  Just moments before the accident several people shifted positions that I truly believe spared their lives!


**In case you missed my post here, I am taking part in a challenge called 30 Days of Truth. Each day in November I will write about a given topic of truth as it relates to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!