Nov 27, 2010

30 Days of Truth, Day 27

Day 27: What’s the best thing going for you right now?
The best?  Just one?  That's tough!  I think the very best has to be that I have my family and they are all healthy and happy.  But I'm also so blessed to have great friends, a home, a job and so much more.
But I think many people take for granted the simple joy of having a healthy family.  I know far too many people who have lost children, or endured agonizing health issues with their children or spouses.  The illness or loss of a loved one changes life in ways people can't imagine. 


**In case you missed my post here, I am taking part in a challenge called 30 Days of Truth. Each day in November I will write about a given topic of truth as it relates to me.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!