Nov 29, 2010

30 Days of Truth, Day 29

Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
Well, this one is daunting.  Putting out there something I want to change means people will be able to look back and see if I have in fact changed.
I'm constantly struggling with my desire to lose weight and get healthy.  I want to do this partly of course, to improve the way I look but more importantly to be able to do everything I want in life.  Sadly, I have allowed myself to get to the point where my weight prevents me from doing stuff.  I'm still not sure what stops me from really getting off my butt and changing it.


**In case you missed my post here, I am taking part in a challenge called 30 Days of Truth. Each day in November I will write about a given topic of truth as it relates to me.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!