Dec 23, 2010

I've Been Slipping

December has a way of slipping away from me for SOME reason.  I can't believe how quickly it came and then flew by.  But I'm trying hard not to let things go by completely unnoted simply because they happen in this hectic month.  However, I managed to let my middle son's birthday go by completely unmentioned here in my little corner of the blogosphere.  This of course will eventually be evidence of the fact he already believes, which is that he is unloved.  My very typical middle child.  He's spent the last few years since he's been dethroned as the baby feeling a little like this...


So, yes I'm horribly late.  My second born son turned SEVEN on the 18th and I am wishing him, publicly a Happy Belated Birthday! For his birthday, he got to take a friend to see Harry Potter.  It's hard having a birthday the week before Christmas but we try really hard not to let it go uncelebrated and we didn't. I promise, I only forgot about it here!  He actually got three days of celebration with different people.

To my sweet Johnny,
I know you don't always feel like it, but I love you so much!  I can't believe you're 7 already.  I am so proud of how much you've grown in the last couple of years.  You are so smart and so funny and SO creative.  I love just watching you when you're busy building and creating. 
I know it's hard being stuck in the middle sometimes we love you so much and don't know what we'd do without you and your smile!!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I am your newest follower. I also liked your FB page. Please follow back and like my FB fan page. Thanks so much!

    Nicole Weaver
    children's Author
    http://marieandherfriendtheseaturtle.blogspot.com
    FB URL: facebook.com/frenchspanishauthor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!