Dec 14, 2010

Minted.com review

Recently I was given the chance to review Minted.com by creating my one grand photo calendar.  When I checked out the site i was a little surprised by the prices of their calendars because they are a little more than your typical photo site.  But when my calendar was delivered, I realized why.  These calendars are a much higher quality that your typical photo site.  The photos are beautiful but more importantly, to me at least, the calendar is printed on a high quality, heavy matte finish card stock.  Previously I've had photo calendars that curl because of how thin the paper is.  And many photo calendars are done on such a high gloss paper that you can't actually write on the calendar.  And while, I have to admit that this calendar is so beautiful that I don't really WANT to write on, it's nice to know that I CAN if I chose to.
The process of creating the calendar took me a bit because I wanted the photos to correspond with the months and was trying hard to have an equal number of photos of each of the boys that would fit nicely into the layout, etc.  But in the end I have a GORGEOUS calendar!  Here is the design/cover I went with.

Pop of Color Calendar


You can design each month with your choice of colors in either taupe, white or blue and with one, two, or three images per page.

One photo, blue
two photos, taupe











three photos, taupe
one photo, white











And this is just ONE of FORTY calendar designs you can chose from for a truly personalized photo calendar.

Minted.com also does holiday cards for personal or professional use, wedding invites and much more.  If you are looking for high quality personalized printing, check out Minted.com today!

Current promos from Minted.com
  • Ends Tomorrow: FREE upgrade to Overnight shipping. 
  • Order by Today to receive your cards by 12/20

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!