Mar 20, 2011

The 31 Day Photo Challenge, Day 20



Thanks to It's Gravy Baby, I am taking part in a 31 Day Photo Challenge in March.  Visit her blog if you'd like to participate too, do one day or all of them, it's up to you.  Check out all my Photo Challenge posts here


Day 20: Your biggest insecurity.
I am always insecure about the way I look. I'm way over weight and I know this is something completely within my control.  However, I always find excuses not to do something about.  But my many chins, flabby arms and cottage cheese....everything, are always on my mind.  Someday I'll get busy on changing it. Hopefully before it's too late.


Join me and more bloggers at It's Gravy Baby to link up if you're taking part in this challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Aww I hear you - I'm now at my heaviest that I've been in 7 years, and I know I have to spend more time exercising and less time on the computer, but find it hard to get myself motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you. I pick myself apart from top to bottom all the time. I wish I was comfortable in my skin, but I doubt I ever will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with ya sister! I'm TRYING to do something about it, but the excuses always win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's hard as women and the images the media shows us, to feel completely secure in the way we look. I did notice after having a baby I became more confident and stopped caring as much about what people thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am right there w/you, seems like we all have similar insecurities. You, btw look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!