Apr 15, 2011

Five Question Friday 4/15/11



Okay, let's get this Five Question Friday show on the road!! Click the image above to join in the Friday fun.

Questions for Friday, April 15th
1. What is your favorite sign of spring?

I love spring, almost as much as I love fall so it's hard to pick just one.  I love the warmer temps and being able to get outside regularly.  And I LOVE the greening grass andwhen the tulips start to pop up out of the ground!

2. What was your best birthday ever?
I think my 16th birthday as the best.  I haven't had a really party since and my 16th birthday included a big cookout with family and friends and being able to start driving my own car. (It was used but my parents had it painted for my birthday! And my OWN car!!)

3. What is your favorite dessert?
Just one? Psh, I LOVE dessert way too much to pick just one.  Some of my top favorites include, cheesecake, tiramisu, ice cream, warm fresh chocolate chip cookies and too many others to list!

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
I have only been pulled over once and it was for making a left turn on to a street where the turn is prohibited 2 hours a day.  I was honest with the officer and told him I was simply being lazy because I forgot about the restriction and didn't want to make the big circle around.  He gave me a written warning.  Since growing up with a police officer, I knew honesty is usually the best policy.  They appreciate it...most of the time!

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
Well, that depends on your definition of waking up? I'd say I wake up to all of the above but I won't actually get up and moving until I've hit the snooze several times.  My bladder usually wakes me once before alarm, then I hear the alarm and convince myself I can do with a few more minutes and then I hit the 5 minutes snooze two or three times.  Then I actually get my lazy butt up and moving.





Smart and Trendy Moms

6 comments:

  1. I used to hit snooze several times. Now my daughter wakes me up every morning and I can't snooze her....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi~ Stopping by from F?F. I am a mother of three boys as well. Sure makes life busy but FUN!!!!
    I love Spring, anything sweet and the snooze button. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally cheated on the dessert question!! "All of them!!" LOL ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from your newest follower from 5QF. :) I'm with you, I like all desserts, as long as there's some chocolate in it then its good! :P

    Have a great weekend! I'm having my Bachelorette party and Bridal Shower this weekend! Wedding is next Saturday. :) I'm so excited! Check out my blog to read about and see photos! :)

    Jillian

    http://www.themtandersenfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree with you desserts are favorites of mine as well come see my answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Looking forward to following!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!