Apr 22, 2011

Thank You Mom Bloggers!

I've spent a lot of time in the last couple month trying to grow this blog.  I've definitely had some help from a lot of other great and knowledgable bloggers.
I know that many of us say the numbers don't matter, I started this blog just to write.  But I also know most of us still get excited about milestones.  At least, I DO!  And today I was thrilled to hit 40,000 pageviews in a single month!

I know many of you get that much traffic in a day.  But I know others are still hoping to have that in a year!
But for me the most exciting part is knowing that I didn't get here alone.  Despite what you may here from some people about 'mom bloggers' and how catty they can be, there are a ton of great ones who are more than willing to help you by sharing their knowledge.

8 comments:

  1. Yay! I get excited about milestones too, so a huge CoNnGrAtUlAtIoNs to you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I love it. I am so happy for you. Any advise you can share?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's some awesome traffic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome! Congratulations! It jsut shows that hard work does pay off. I get overly excited at the smallest milestones. My husband just looks at me, smiles, and tells me how cute I am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Moly! That is impressive!! If you ever feel like sharing the wealth of info you have accumulated feel free to email me:) I am constantly trying to up my followers/etc...I love mom bloggers who are willing to help other mom bloggers! I have met some really awesome ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's amazing! You should write a follow up post on how you did it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!