May 19, 2011

Father's Day Cards from TinyPrints

Although the weather makes me think it should be more like Halloween or Thanksgiving, we are actually just around the corner from June which means it's almost Father's Day.  
I've always marveled at how different the traditions are for Mother's Day and Father's Day.  Mother's Day is regularly associated with brunches and flowers.  But Father's Day seems to be about BBQing and sports.  I've never really had a Father's Day tradition either growing up or in my home now.  It seems to be a much more casual day that usually involves relaxing and enjoying the outdoors.
But don't let the casualness of the day catch you off guard, Dad will appreciate a thoughtful gift just as much as mom.  I know my husband treasures the photo gifts I have created over the years for him with photos of the boys.  I love the great card options like the one above from TinyPrints.com that are really photo gifts in themselves.  Check out all the great cards for Father's Day here.

Disclosure: This post is part of a sponsored campaign from TinyPrints.com and I will be compensated for my time.  However all thoughts and opinions are my own honest, personal feedback.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!