Jun 2, 2011

Five Question Friday, 6/3/11


It's been awhile since I did a 5QF, so I thought it was about time.  Click the image above to join in the Friday fun.

Questions for Friday, June 3rd



1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool? 
Pool for sure.  I would probably have to fight husband for that one though. He wants our yard properly landscaped.

2. Death penalty, yay or nay?
I am sort of all over the map on this one.  Part of me says yay because some sick people should never be allowed back on the streets but I don't think my tax dollars should pay to support them forever.  But another part of me says 2 wrong don't make a right.  And then the over riding factor for me is really that the courts get things wrong too often for the death penalty to be ok right now.

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
My kids have honestly not done anything too horrible (knock on wood).  They HAVE, at unknown times drawn on the walls in their rooms a ton, even though they aren't even supposed to have anything they could use to do that IN their room.  

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
It's been over 3 years for me. My kids go once a year.

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?
I am fascinated with dolphins.  And then there's puppies and kittens, they are sooo cute when they are tiny!!  Kind of like humans! :)

Smart and Trendy Moms

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad my husband has good dental insurance we go twice a year. But when I had just finished college it had been a couple of years since I had gone, and it was a horrible cleaning experience because there was just so much calcification on my teeth! Yuk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally choose landscaping over the pool!

    I'm an every 6 month dentist visitor, but I don't have insurance anymore, so I'm gonna have to drop down to once a year. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't get a pool…my son can't swim yet, and I have to clean it up every year…nah, lol.

    I need to see the dentist a lot too. No cavities, but plaque runs in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I answered the death penalty question, I'll admit I didn't take into account the courts getting things wrong. I am definitely for it, but I would hate to see an innocent person put to death because the courts got it wrong. I guess that is why the appeals process is so damn long.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would use it on a pool. Its hot here in the south

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd choose a pool. There would be no thinking involved ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun getting to know you! I would totally choose a pool. I am for death penalty most cases. My fave animal .. I don't have one I don't think ..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!