Jul 22, 2011

Five Question Friday 7/22/11



1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?
Panic! It's how I felt every time though so I don't suppose it'd be much different, just probably a little greater panic because I'd be worried about what HE would think.

2. Best memory about this summer so far.
It's been a GOOD summer so it's hard to chose.  But our day spent at the Renaissance Faire (which I still haven't written about) it as the top of the list.

3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?
Wait, I'm suppose to change them? Really?  Seriously though, I am horrible about this, it's one of the last things I remember to do.

4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a 
pat-down?
I haven't been through either yet, but will in less than two weeks and I think I'd opt for the full body scan. As long as I don't have to come face to face with that person, what someone else knows won't kill me.

5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
We always went to the state fair when I was little and getting cream puffs was always my favorite thing. 

3 comments:

  1. Just hopping over from Mama M's....cutie cute blog (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I read these question/answers, I'm getting hung up on the sheet one...I'm ashamed to admit that I change them based on the "do they smell stinky?" test.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!