Nov 18, 2011

2 Broke Girls Nominated for People's Choice Best New TV Comedy


I'm not typically a political person.  I try to stay somewhat informed but honestly it all gives me a headache and really just feels like picking the person you think is lying the LEAST.   And I have been burned once by actively supporting a candidate I thought I knew and could trust so I'm not sure I will ever get involved heavily in campaigning for a politician.  I WILL however campaign for my most favorite new show because they were nominated for Best New TV Comedy for the 2012 The People's Choice Award and voting has started.  

If you haven't checked out 2 Broke Girls yet, you are TOTALLY missing out.  Seriously, it is the best new show I have seen in years.  It's not really a family type show.  (But are there really any family friendly shows left in prime time?)  It's a little raunchy, very sarcastic and absolutely hysterical.  If you haven't watched it yet you NEED to tune in!  Then visit People's Choice Awards online to place your vote.  And watch to see if 2 Broke Girls wins  live on Wednesday, January 11th at 9/8c on CBS. 

I already placed my vote...


I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote WBTV shows nominated in the People's Choice Awards.

1 comment:

  1. SO hate to burst your bubble, but People's Choice awards are fake awards. It's all PR. Also? Shit My Dad Says won this same award last year and it was the worst show on TV. And it got cancelled months later.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!