Nov 15, 2011

Christmas Shopping

Well it's official, it is cant' be denied any longer, the Christmas season has officially begun.  Last week we saw our first snow flurries and our family listen to Christmas music on the radio for the first time.
So I'm wondering, how are you doing on your shopping?  I don't want to brag, but I'm done.  Actually, I'm done shopping for my kids.  I do still need to get some stuff for the rest of the family.
My kids are mostly getting building sets and electronics because we don't have room for anymore big toys.   Some items that I considered buying but won't be appearing under our tree this year are the kidizoom camera and fijit friends.  With so many great gift ideas, it can be hard to decide what to get.  Because I am done already I am working hard to keep the toy catalogs out of our house so I don't get a big book of circled desires.

So how are you doing on your Christmas shopping? What have you bought or do you have on your list for you the kids on your list this year?


Disclosure: Post courtesy of Tesco Direct

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!