Dec 8, 2011

I'm Going to See @Rosie

Next week I will be getting an early Christmas gift...I will be attending a taping of The Rosie Show.  OK so it won't fit in a box and I'm pretty sure they won't let me put a bow on Rosie, but to me it's an amazing gift.  I have love Rosie O'Donnell for forever and used to love her show from New York.  When I found out she was going to have a daily show again I was excited.  But when I found out a friend and I were actually invited to a taping, well I nearly wet myself.  After I cleaned myself up calmed down, I began searching for something I loved from her old show, the Koosh flinger thingy (yes I might have acutally Googled something to that effect).  And can you believe it, I found one on eBay.  I won't tell you what I paid for it, just in case my husband actually reads this post, but I got it.  It's cute isn't it?  But now that I have it...what am I going to do with it? I would of course love to get it signed, but I'm not sure they'll even let me bring it in the studio.  I have my instructions and it says says they won't accept gifts or cards and basically don't bring much in with you...so now what?

I really don't want to get kicked out for bringing in contraband but I need to figure out something.  I can only assume I'll be leaving in handcuffs if I try to actually fling a Koosh at Rosie and I don't think my guest would appreciate having to bail me out of jail.

Ideas? 

3 comments:

  1. I have an idea! Tell me how much you paid for it!... Ha ha ha... Love ya babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have her book in my car, you want that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd bring it - I'll bail you out of jail. My brother actually thinks he lives a block away from Rosie, he saw her getting out of a limo by his apartment and read that she bought a house in the city so he assumes its hers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!