Dec 17, 2011

MARIE CALLENDER’S POT PIES

MARIE CALLENDER’S POT PIES

  • Filled with juicy meat, tender vegetables and a signature golden, flaky crust made from scratch, Marie Callender’s Pot Pies offer great taste and comfort to savor.
  • Marie Callender’s Pot Pies are a wholesome and complete dinner solution made with no preservatives —perfect for the whole family!
  • Whether you crave chicken, beef or something creamier, you can choose any one of seven varieties of Marie Callender’s Pot Pies and feel confident in serving your family a delicious, comforting and warm meal during the cold-weather months.

Marie Callender’s Pot Pie varieties include:

Chicken Pot Pie
Turkey Pot Pie
Beef Pot Pie
Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie
Creamy Parmesan Chicken Pot Pie
Honey Roasted Chicken Pot Pie
Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie


  • With cooler weather moving in, busy moms looking for delicious comfort food for the dinner table can turn to Marie Callender’s Pot Pies.  They are made with no preservatives and can save moms time and energy while warming the kids up after a day of playing in the snow.
  • Marie Callender’s Pot Pies are available for a suggested retail price of $2.10-$2.99.
  • Marie Callender’s meals are available in grocery stores nationwide. Product lines include Complete Meals, One-Dish Entrées, Fresh Flavor Steamers, Fresh Mixers, Multi-serve Bakes, Pot Pies, small Fruit Pies and Dessert Pies & Cobblers.
  • For more information, visit http://www.mariecallendersmeals.com
There are a lot of things I seriously hate about winters in Chicago.  But I do admit that I do enjoy many foods that we really only seem to have during the cold months.  Sort of like drinking a hot steaming cup of hot chocolate feels wrong on summer day, I really can't enjoy some foods unless there is a chill in the area.  For us pot pies are one of those foods.

I have to admit I was honestly surprised by Marie Callender's Pot Pies.  I often pick up pot pies for a hearty, warm winter meal and usually pay around a dollar for them.  Marie Callendar's Pot Pies suggested retail is two to three times that but I can honestly say...totally worth it.  If you've bought cheap pot pies before, you will notice the difference as soon as you grab one out of the freezer.  These are some SERIOUS Pot Pies.  When I make the other pot pies, I typically make 2 or 3 of them for my husband.  But with Marie Callendar's he actually shared ONE with my three year old and was still plenty full.  We have definitely found our new favorite pot pies.  The only thing that bummed me out was that I could only find the turkey or chicken varieties in our local stores.  I really wanted to try the beef or the cheesy chicken! 




Do you eat pot pies in your house? What are some of your other winter time foods?

Disclosure: We received coupons to try these products for free. All opinions expressed are my own honest, personal feedback.

3 comments:

  1. MARIE CALLENDER’S POT PIES are Delicious! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that looks good. I love me some pot pies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love Chicken pot pies Never tried Marie Callenders I'll have to look for those

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!