Jan 18, 2012

Join Us in the Fight Against SOPA and PIPA

Source: Google.com
If you are a fan of blogs, or Facebook or YoutTube, YOU should care about SOPA and PIPA.  Click the image above to be taken to a page with more info and more importantly to sign the petition!  Not sure what SOPA is all about, the quickest way for me to describe it is to say that my entire blog, and potentially blogger.com (where my site is hosed) could be shut down because I shared the graphic above.  Even though I linked it directly to Google and gave proper credit.  Anyone who was unhappy with me could say that I have infringed on copyrights and without any due process my site is done!  As a blogger copyright laws are important don't get me wrong. I see bloggers being ripped off DAILY.  But this legistlation would take away the idea of innocent until proven guilty.

But don't just take my word for it, check out this quick video from some other fabulous bloggers and internet experts.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!