Feb 3, 2012

Season Two of The Voice premieres February 5th

The second season of The Voice premieres Feb. 5, directly after the Super Bowl on NBC!  Did you watch last season? I really enjoyed it despite my initial hesitation.  It has been the only American Idol like show that has kept my attention yet!

I am very much looking forward to seeing this new season and excited that not only are all for judges back but also thrilled to see some of the musical 'advisors' for this season!!  Check them out...


Will you be watching The Voice this season?

2 comments:

  1. I watched it once, but I just couldn't get into it for some reason. Maybe I'll try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yes I will! I didn't really care for the shows past the blind auditions, but the auditions are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!