May 3, 2012

They are Young

Last night, after baseball practice the coach offered to take all the boys out for ice cream. I'm pretty sure only insane people take 12+ 9 and 10 year old sweaty dirty boys to a restaurant and pump them full of  ice cream.  But not being one to be a party pooper, I took Timmy and a friend's son who we'd picked up for practice to get ice cream with their team. 

After about half their cones the sugar must have really kicked in because their table began singing this song, loudly, and mostly off key...oh and only the chorus..over and over again.
(Be thankful I didn't think to get video of their performance!)
But I kind of love the sentiment behind the song.  I'm hoping they'll take it to heart and make it their personal anthem!

Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter than the sun
 © 2012 WMG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!