Aug 23, 2012

Focus

I've been stuck lately bouncing back and fourth with the same 5-10 pounds. I know what I need to do but I just haven't DONE it. So then I feel guilty and get discouraged. But today I had to go through and old post I wrote for a client and found THIS photo of me and my boys. Which I love cuz they are adorable.  But it reminds me how far I've come. And I can't beat myself up when I stumble. So today's a new day. I'm going to celebrate the progress I've made by being good to myself!!!

















This one below is from a week ago!! Yes, much work still to be done but I'm proud of how far I've already come!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg3vjJpxAVP9lzgK7JJN_b5EoXc1pWRX9QteifBoAEBc0-_rryU_lrzwS6LTT8rMF6daXoOHbHzJT6PR6hfNlhXLaj7RUDE7thoIQufKnjZUkfBPbUNE33WN5KmYfAbJnrKmIXtNapH-bLI/s1600/20120811_172143.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Oh girl, you have come way too far to let a few stumbles derail you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have come so far! Give yourself a pat on the back and then a kick in the butt to keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every pound you have lost is an obstacle you have crossed, and you should definitely be proud of yourself and your accomplishments. Don't' let anything discourage you from your gold.

    Just like Beth's said "Pat yourself and then Kick your self" Go for it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!