Aug 8, 2012

WOLF @ Best Buy is Proud to Support Female Entrepreneurs Around the World

For the second year in a row, Best Buy handed out bracelets that were made female entrepreneurs in India. The women artisans who made the bracelets received training and supportive services from a social enterprise in India to help them become successful entrepreneurs, and they worked with the Grameen Foundation to purchase them at a fair price. WOLF @ Best Buy is proud to support microfinance organizations that are helping women lift their families out of poverty to a new life. I got a beautiful bracelet which I will wear proudly to remind me how lucky I am to have the opportunities I do to provide for my children as a single mom.

In addition to giving away bracelets at BlogHer, Best Buy is proud to donate $10,000 to the Grameen Foundation as they continue their important work of "Empowering People. Changing Lives. Innovating for the World's Poor." For more information, visit www.grameenfoundation.org

2 comments:

  1. The bracelets were beautiful too. Love that Best Buy is a part of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is awesome of Best Buy and hopefully the women their continue to benefit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!