Sep 20, 2012

I Don't Like Candy Corn...but what about Candy Corn M&Ms

Do you like Candy Corn?  I really never imagined anyone NOT liking it until I had little kids and saw this song on Nick Jr.


But I will say candy corn is one of those things I can't eat a lot of. But I have to have just a little each year for it to be officially fall.  But this year I'm skipping the traditional candy corn...



 because a few companies have come out with Candy Corn products like this.....


You see I have this need. I NEED to try new things. So I heard about these and went looking for them just to try them.  They are made with white chocolate and I'm not a huge white chocolate fan.  But they are something different and my boys really like them.

Do you like Candy Corn?  Have you tried any of the Candy Corn items out this year?  I still haven't gotten my hands on Candy Corn Oreos...but I'm looking!!!


I was not compensated for this post in anyway. Just wanted to share my fun find.


1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any of the new products. I know there's a recipe I wanted to try with candy corn so I do intend to buy some of that before it's gone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!