Oct 8, 2012

Discover Something New with #Hormel

source
In honor of Columbus Day, I set out to make a new discovery of my own.  Granted, it's not like I found new lands.  But I did find a new product from Hormel that I love. Being on the go, literally seven days a week, really strains me to feed the kids a hot meal.  I spent weeks practically living on fast food because I didn't know what else to do when we were getting home at 7:30 and the boys are normally supposed to be brushing their teeth and heading to bed at this time.

This schedule was killing my wallet but I felt like I had no options.  Even making macaroni n cheese took at least 20 minutes which meant the kids weren't getting to be until 8:30 and had to wake up by 6:30.  And don't forget they were reading for at least 20 minutes each night for school before actually turning the lights out.

So these new Sandwich Makers sounded like a dream come true to me.  With several choices, each of the boys could have exactly what they wanted, meatball, sloppy joe or bbq pork all nice and hot on a bun. (Or not on a bun, you know, however YOU want.)  And it only takes a MINUTE!!!

Now I can here clean/organic eating friends judgements all the way over here, but someday I'll win the lotto and not have to work and I will then commit to making everything from scratch.  But until then, this momma is very happy with herself if she doesn't give up and feed the kids cookies for dinner so I take all the help I can get in the meal prep department. 


Disclosure: In the spirit of full-disclosure, I’ve partnered with Hormel Foods as part of the Hormel Foods Extended Family Blogger Program. Throughout the year I’ll be receiving product, coupons, giveaways and promotions. However, no payment was given or expected for posting about the program, and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!