Nov 5, 2012

Back on Track

So I hit the 50 pound weight loss mark MONTHS ago.  Then my husband and I separated and I wasn't able to make it to the gym like I had been.  I never got into working out at home but for awhile kept eating right.  But slowly but surely cheated more and more.  Eventually the boys schedule was making it almost impossible for me to go grocery shopping properly and keep the right stuff in the house to eat.  Since the end of July, I gained back over 10 pounds.

That's the bad news, but the good news is I'm back on track!  Last week I started my second ever 2 Week Challenge with Mamavation.  But this challenge is different from their past challenge in that they are using Bob Harper Live online workouts.  I signed up because I needed it but I also LOVE Bob.  But more importantly a few good friends also signed up.  If it wasn't for them I'm pretty sure I would have given up before I even started.  Bob's workouts are NO JOKE.  But they can be modified.  If you can't do jumping, you don't have to.  If you do it right, you'll STILL see results.

After one week of eating right and working out with BobHarper.com (3 circuit workouts and 2 video workouts) I lost 6 pounds.  In that week I was able to have a milk shake, a few 3 Musketeer minis and a small bag of Cheetos.  And the workouts all under a half hour.  There is no reason I can't get them in.  With two rest days a week if you absolutely can't squeeze it in (I did have one day I couldn't) you just catch up on a scheuled rest day.

I have not been asked to share this or compensated in anyway, I just honestly and that thrilled with this program.  If you're friends with me on Facebook, you've seen my posts about whether I'll make it through a workout.  They are tough, they push me farther than I'd normally push.  But that's what I love about them.  But the best part is having friends who are right there with me, checking in to see if I got it done for the day.  And sympathizing when I hurt the next day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!