Nov 16, 2012

Blankets That Are Puppets...CuddleUppets

 Cuddle, CuddleUppets! Blankets that are Puppets!  My kids sing the song all the time.  But  had NO idea how excited my four year old would be to get a CuddleUppet of his own!
My older boys never really had a real attachment to any THING.  There was only a short period when Johnny had a stuffed toy he wanted to sleep.  Bryan however seems to be collecting more and more things he MUST have to sleep all the time and the CuddleUppet was no exception.

Each night he needs to make sure his Yellow Dog CuddleUppet is in bed with him before he'll settle down.  I was surprised that the blanket is actually a decent size that covers him well.  It's also very soft and snuggly.  If it was big enough for me, I might even steal it, but its the perfect size for younger kids...not moms!

 But the thing that surprised me the most is that the boys actually love playing with it as a puppet.  One morning as I flopped on the couch half asleep I listened as the boys giggled in that way that usually means nothing good.  But as I listened I realized that the older boys were actually taking turns making Bryan laugh by doing puppet shows for him.  Yeah, CuddleUppet you win this moms heart just for that!!

The boys loved the Yellow Dog but look at all the other fun CuddleUppets!  I love the elephant!

Recognized by industry experts such as Dr. Toy, PTPA Media and Traveling Mom as a Top Travel Toy since the product launch in 2012, CuddleUppets are machine washable and cost less than twenty dollars, making them an affordable gift for the holidays and every day!

CuddleUppets
are available in eight varieties: Pink Poodle, Blue Elephant, Purple Monkey, Yellow Puppy, Brown Bear Green Crocodile and the newest additions Pink Ladybug and Magic Unicorn. They are available online at http://www.cuddleuppets.com and in major retailers as well as Amazon


I received a CuddleUppet courtesy of Jay at Play through The Blogger Connection to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!