Jan 28, 2013

Monster Jam is Coming Back to Allstate Arena #ChiMonsterJam

Have you experienced Monster Jam?  I have to say, the first time we went, it was entirely for the boys.  I had no expectations of enjoying the show beyond seeing their excitement.  But, as I've found with many things, I was totally surprised....I loved it! I still think the best part is watching the boys but I would honestly go without them too.  Its a lot of fun.  Yes its loud and it can get a little smelly (I take some aspirin before we go in as the fumes did give me a headache the first time we went) and we take plenty of ear plugs and the Monster Jam earphones for Bryan.  But its a great time and if you take a look it really can be a reasonably priced family night.  Not that you can put a price on these kind of memories, but sometimes our budgets say we HAVE to, right?

Be sure to scroll down and watch the quick video I did from Monster Jam 2012!
Save 33% on adult tickets to all shows Feb. 9-10 with code MOM.
Kids tickets are always just $10.
Offer Not valid on Opening Night.  
Discount does not apply to VIP or Gold Circle seats.  
No double discounts.  
Service charges, handling, and facility fees may apply. 
All tickets $2 more day of show.


Check out MonsterJam.com for Advance Auto Parts truck display locations.  There are 3 in Chicago the Thursday before the show.

 Our family receives tickets to Monster Jam in exchange for our review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!