Apr 9, 2008

ouch

You know I didn't really think that 30 was anywhere too close to being too old to have a baby, I mean really Tom is 46! But toting Bryan around is kicking my butt. I have GOT to start working out to get into shape or he's going to kill me. Last night when I went to move him from laying in my arm to up on my shoulder, something snapped in the other shoulder. And it still hurts like crazy today. I've been trying to work it out and it will feel OK but then when I am just trying to do normal things it will hit a position that practically brings tears to my eyes. Hope this passes FAST!

I don't know that this does him justice, he got crabby before I could get a full body shot that included his big ole thighs but thought I'd include a pic to show what my Big guy looks like at over 16 pounds!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!