Jun 17, 2008

One Day, Two Firsts

Yesterday was the first day of Vacation Bible School and the first TBall game.

I think both boys had a fun time at VBS, though we're having a bit of behavior issue with Timmy. Johnny did great and both were excited about the things they did.
I am STILL exhausted and have 4 more days!! I was planning to take pictures but only got a couple and left my camera at church so my battery will probably die quickly today since it didn't get charged.

And Tball went as expected. Both boys were in the "outfield" (as out as outfield goes in TBall) so they were playing in the dirt, twirling around etc. But both batted well and ran the bases well. Of course my camera (different camera) died after just a couple minutes so I'll have to try again next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!