Jul 24, 2008

What are you feeding that kid?

If I has a nickle for every time I've been asked that lately.
Yeah, I'm apparently growing the next NFL super star. But we thought the same thing about Timmy and the second he started moving every extra pound fell off and now he's so skinny I can't find pants to stay up.
But as for Bryan he does actually eat (technically drink) quite a bit but he's not just fat, he's long too. We'll see just how chunkier and tall he is next Tuesday at his 6 month check-up. My guess will be 22 pounds and 27 inches.
But if he doesn't slow down I will have to start making him shirts with his age on them so people don't wonder why I have a toddler I carry everywhere and don't give "real food." But I'm only mildly concerned that he could eventually look like this
Flixster - Share Movies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!