Jul 24, 2008

Super Heros

As the mother of boys, I've had my fair share of Super Hero's lately. I've gone from not ever watching action movies to being able to recite Spider Man (all 3) word for word.
But none of those tight wearing studs, holds a candle to my real life Super Hero...my mom. Seriously, she is the most amazingly strong person I think I've ever had the pleasure to know. But it's that same amazing strength that makes it ever more real that she is really suffering when I'm able to see her falter. I went and had lunch with her yesterday and it heartbreaking to see how she is truly struggling to do even the simplest of tasks that most of us take for granted. She is sad and bored and hurting and I'm not really sure what I can do other than simply be there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!