Sep 8, 2008

Until next time...

Yesterday I had the great honor of hosting a farewell reception for our church's (now former) Youth Director. Well I suppose it would been a better honor, were he staying but regardless he's been called to move on and it was nice to thank him for the amazing things he's done during his time at our church. But it was a good time, I think, many laughs and even a few tears. We will certainly miss you Kyle, but as you said it's not goodbye as we will surely see each other again.

But in his absence I will be stepping up to help with our youth program as much as I can with three kids, four if you count the one over 5 feet tall, a dog and various other community involvements! So If you're looking for me I'll probably either be at work, church or in bed :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!