Oct 9, 2008

Look out Justin Timberlake...

...Bryan is bringing something back way better than Justin ever could...



How can you not fall in love with THIS baby!?!?!?!

In case you can't read it, the shirt says "I'm bringing chubby back."




and in case you doubt that he is doing it...check out those thighs...

and those cheeks...



And I had to include this one because I'm just in love with it.
You'll also want to scroll down through some old posts as I've added photos to a couple others.

And, come on, leave some comments, cuz you know you want to.

3 comments:

  1. lisa! omg that shirt is sooo cute and funny :) he is such a lil chunker and is SO adorable that way :) i bet you love to squeeze his chunky lil thighs lol! all of your boys are so darn precious :) xoxo MEgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I do love to squeeze his thighs!! I always pretend to eat them too and he cracks up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've said it before. I just really, really want to squish your baby....but only in a good way!
    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!