Nov 21, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. The last band I saw live was Dixie Chicks, I think. **Edit, this isn't right at all, I've seen bunches of Christian bands since then but I can not for the life of me recall who would have been LAST!
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is time with family, but deep fried turkey runs a VERY close second. :)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is killing our budget, but almost DONE.
4. Thoughts of nonsense fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a size 2. ROFL HAHAHAHAHA
6. Bagpipes are really moving if they are well played.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing photos for a local Fire Dept, tomorrow my plans include continuing to do photos at the FD and Sunday, I want to sleep but I will HAVE to do 8 million loads of laundry!

OK, your turn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!