Nov 21, 2008

You love me, you REALLY love me!

See I KNEW I loved Tricia for a reason...cuz she loves me back :)



Seriously though, thank you to my amazing online buddy Tricia for kindly giving me this groovy award.


The rules are a little different this time around.....Answer the following questions with single word responses. Then pass on the award to 7 other bloggers.


1. Where is your cell phone? purse

2. Where is your significant other? home

3. Your hair color? BLECH

4. Your mother? courageous!

5. Your father? generous

6. Your favorite thing? kids

7. Your dream last night? unremembered (ok so it may not be a REAL word, but its only one word)

8. Your dream/goal? faithfulness

9. The room you’re in? work

10. Your hobby? sleeping LOL

11. Your fear? numerous

12. Where do you want to be in six years? content

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you’re not? stress-free (hey it's hyphinated, its counts)

15. One of your wish list items? DVR

16. Where you grew up? here

17. The last thing you did? blogged

18. What are you wearing? clothes

19. Your T.V.? home

20. Your pet? insane

21. Your computer? Mac

22. Your mood? anxious

23. Missing someone? regularly

24. Your car? mini-van

25. Something you’re not wearing? socks (ok totally breaking the rule but thinks its funny to point out it is currently 18 degrees here and I'm not wearing socks!)

26. Favorite store? Wal*Mart

27. Your Summer? quick

28. Love someone? lots

29. Your favorite color? pink

30. When is the last time you laughed? last night

31. Last time you cried? recently


Now I am passing this on to the following people:

1. Jen


3. Jenn




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!