Dec 24, 2008

Blog names?

Ok, I know, it's shameful how much of a follower I feel like sometimes with all my bloggy buddies....

Yesterday I went and bought Gingerbread house kits because I just couldn't not do one (actually we did 2) after sooo many of my bloggy buddies had posted great photos of their creations.
But now I'm really feeling the need to have blogging names for the members of my household. At this point its not like its for privacy/protection sake...its simply the desire to do it...'cuz everyone else is. But I guess I don't care...so I'm on a mission and hoping you'll help me.

I'm stuck on a theme. My older boys love anything super hero related so we could all be super heros... Wonder Woman, Captain America, Super Man, Batman, and Spiderman????
They are also in love with Star Wars...we could base it on their Halloween costumes: Lea, Hans Solo, Luke, Darth Vader and Yoda? But could this give Darth and Yoda a complex eventually?
I could always go with a theme unrelated to their interests, we could be Disney characters...Daisy, Donald, Hewey, Dewey and Lewey?? But they aren't triplets...

Hmmm...I think that's all the ideas I have for now. So do me a favorite and leave me a comment with your thoughts or any other ideas.

##Edited##
Thank you Lana for reminding me of the other option I forgot to post. I could use names based on personality traits. The kids could be The Artist, The Comedian and The Linebacker But I worry about "labeling" them for life, and I'm not sure what to do for myself and my husband.

5 comments:

  1. I love the ones you have come up with already...racking my brain for ya. My favorite though since you have all boys is the super heros.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. That's a tough one. I use my kids actual names, as I am not that creative. I have however, seen monikers that reflect a childs personality. If I went that route, I'd probably call my son "go go go!" and my daughter "diva" or something! Lol!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm partial to the superhero names (maybe because for Halloween I dressed up as SuperMama). You could even make up your own superheros.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why the code names? I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the most people use the code names more for privacy and safty reasons. I want them...just for fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!